Welcome B-EHS Students!
Are you planning to attend a 4-year university, community college, or technical college? If yes, submitting a *FAFSA or *WASFA are your first steps for finding money for college! *Free Application for Federal Student Aid / *Washington Application for State Financial Aid to students who aren’t eligible for federal financial aid because of immigration status
Scholarships are available to help you pay for college, you just need to apply!
Begin applying for as many scholarships as you can! You can never apply for too many scholarships! Scholarships may be awarded based on academic achievement, leadership potential, artistic talents, athletic ability, career plans, field of study or special hobbies or interests. Follow these six steps below to get started. Good Luck!
FYI, most scholarships require transcripts, letters of recommendation and/or essays. Be sure you find out about specific requirements of your scholarships.
Submitting a *FAFSA or *WASFA are your first steps for finding money for college! *Free Application for Federal Student Aid / *Washington Application for State Financial Aid to students who aren’t eligible for federal financial aid because of immigration status
Step 2 - A
- Review the 50+(Skagit Valley area) Local Scholarship Spreadsheet.
- Read all the descriptions, eligibility & criteria.
- Are you eligible any scholarships? If yes, apply! Fill out the application and don't forget to check the application describution, and deadline.
- Request your transcript.
- Letters of recommendation.
Step 2 - B
- After reviewing the Local Scholarship Spreadsheet, did you meet the criteria for any of these scholarships listed below? If yes, fill out Local Scholarship application. These scholarships have specific essays!
If you know where you will be attending, we encourage you to visit your specific school scholarship website.
COME INTO THE COLLEGE & CAREER CENTER OR CONTACT US!
Helping you find money for college!
Scholarship Application TipsRecommended order for applying for scholarships.
- Apply for financial aid - FAFSA or WASFA
- Apply for Local Scholarships including The B-EAF
- Apply for College Scholarships
- Apply for State Scholarships
- Apply for National Scholarships
- Scholarship Search Engines