*This scholarship list is intended to announce LOCAL and REGIONAL scholarships. Generally, it does not include four year college/university specific scholarships. Students should check the college and university web sites where they are applying to search for scholarships at specific institutions.
*HOW to USE this list and tips for students:
- Sort the list by due date. Letter "a" in front of the date indicates the Scholarship is ACTIVE (open) for Class of 2020 applicants!
- zCLOSED indicates a scholarship was available for the Class of 2019 but is not open yet for this year (or it has already closed).
- Review the closed scholarships as they MAY be available during this school year.
- Check the site frequently for updates.
- Read the criteria for each scholarship carefully. Apply for those if you meet all the application criteria.
- Follow the instructions carefully. Each scholarship has different requirements and deadlines.
- Students are responsible for mailing scholarship applications.
- Not all scholarships will be mentioned/awarded at the Awards Ceremony in May due to late deadlines.
- Other scholarship resources:
See Ms. Simmons or Ms. Drumheller for more information or assistance!
Teacher Recommendation Letter Request Forms available here. It is the student's responsibility to give this form to the teacher.
To sort each column in the spreadsheet below, first open the spreadsheet by hovering over the spreadsheet and clicking the arrow icon in the upper right hand corner. Once the spreadsheet is opened, right click on the column letter and select either Sort Sheet A to Z or Sort Sheet Z to A