The Roland Park Annual Fund
The Roland Park Public Annual Fund
The Roland Park Annual Fund (The Annual Fund) supports academic and enrichment programs at the Roland Park Elementary Middle School (RPEMS) to continuously improve the quality of education for over 1,300 RPEMS students. Started, led and supported by RPEMS parents, The Annual Fund is designed to make our public school the best it can be for our children and Baltimore City. Founded on the belief that education is critical to the advancement of our children and our community, The Annual Fund is dedicated to expanding the frontier of public education through creative resource development and sustained growth. The Annual Fund works with Principal Brown, teachers, the PTA and other school leaders to identify and prioritize school needs and areas that would benefit from additional resources.
- For more information, go to www.rolandparkannualfund.com
- Click below to see our video.
- Annual Fund Video
- Please consider making a contribution to the Annual Fund today! You can become a member of our Century Club initiative by committing to an ongoing monthly donation.
- Click here for donation information.
- Thank you for your support! With questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org