- A survey of the foundations of four-manifold theory in the topological category (with Stefan Friedl, Matthias Nagel, and Mark Powell)
- Doubly slice knots and metabelian obstructions (with Mark Powell)
- Null, recursively starlike equivalent decompositions shrink (with Jeff Meier and Aru Ray)
- A calculus for flow categories (with Andrew Lobb and Dirk Schütz)
- Double Witt groups
- Surface systems and triple linking numbers (with Chris W. Davis, Matthias Nagel and Mark Powell) To appear in Indiana Univ. Math. J.
- Smooth and topological almost concordance (with Matthias Nagel, JungHwan Park and Mark Powell) Int. Math. Res. Not. Volume 2019, Issue 23, December 2019, Pages 7324–7355
- Khovanov homotopy calculations using flow category calculus (with Andrew Lobb and Dirk Schütz) Exp. Math. (2019) https://doi.org/10.1080/10586458.2018.1482805
- Satellites and concordance of knots in 3-manifolds (with Stefan Friedl, Matthias Nagel and Mark Powell) Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 371 (2019), 2279-2306
- Framed cobordism and flow category moves (with Andrew Lobb and Dirk Schütz) Algebr. Geom. Topol 18 (2018), no. 5, 2821-2858
- A Khovanov stable homotopy type for colored links (with Andrew Lobb and Dirk Schütz) Algebr. Geom. Topol. 17 (2017), no. 2, 1261-1281
- Double L-groups and doubly slice knots Algebr. Geom. Topol. 17 (2017), no. 1, 273-329
- Twist spinning of knots and metabolizers of Blanchfield pairings (with Stefan Friedl) Annales de Toulouse, Série 6, Volume 24, Fascicule 5 (2015)
Author on the following chapters of the forthcoming textbook to be published by Oxford University Press.
The disc embedding theorem (based on lectures by Michael H. Freedman),
edited by S. Behrens, B. Kalmár, M. H. Kim, M. Powell, and A. Ray.
- The Whitehead decomposition (with X. Cui, B. Kalmár, and N. Sunukjian)
- Shrinking starlike sets (with J. Meier, and A. Ray)
- Good groups (with M. H. Kim, J. Park, and A. Ray)
- The s-cobordism theorem, the sphere embedding theorem and the Poincaré conjecture (with M. Powell, and A. Ray.)
- Surgery theory and the classification of simply connected 4-manifolds (with M. Powell, and A. Ray)
- Open problems (with M. H. Kim, J. Park, and A. Ray)
- Note giving a quick proof that K#-K is doubly slice (with Stefan Friedl)