Student Support Services
Student Academic Support Services
Student Academic Support Services provides free, on-going academic services to Bay Path University students.
Student Academic Support Services we offer include:
- Professional tutors who will work you in the areas of math, writing, MTEL prep, general study skills, time management, and more.
- Peer tutors who will work with you individually to improve your understanding of a wide range of subjects including math, writing, statistics, chemistry and physics. Peer tutors are fellow undergraduates who have been recommended by a faculty member to tutor in a subject.
- Workshops that will teach you how to develop effective study strategies, write a thesis, or manage your time more efficiently.
- Computers for working on papers, online assignments, and for use with adaptive equipment.
- Space for individual and/or group studying.
Tutoring or study space can be found either in the Hatch Learning Commons across the street or in the Catok Learning Commons, located near the north side of the Longmeadow Campus behind Elliott Hall.