Our mission is to offer opportunities to
work individually and collaboratively,
learn from peers and experts,
discover and explore resources and ideas,
and create and experiment.
- Ensure equitable services, resources, and spaces for all WES students to succeed on and off campus.
- Provide uninterrupted access to library services by securing equitable staffing.
- Connect students with resources and provide instruction to raise academic achievement.
- Integrate information and digital literacy skills into instruction across grade levels.
- Partner with teachers to develop curriculum, create resources, and deliver instruction.
- Promote a love of reading and learning through print and digital collection development and programming.
- Encourage curiosity, exploration, and creation through Makerspaces and other resources.
- Foster community by providing safe spaces that promote understanding, communication, and collaboration
WAYS TO HELP!
We appreciate your help in providing funding for our Media Program. Through Donor's Choose, we provide tablets, hands-on materials, and opportunities for your children to create in learn in many different ways.
WE NEED YOU!
CLICK & COMPLETE THE FORM