Our mission is to offer opportunities to
work individually and collaboratively,
learn from peers and experts,
discover and explore resources and ideas,
and create and experiment.
- Ensure equitable services, resources, and spaces for all WES students to succeed on and off campus.
- Provide uninterrupted access to library services by securing equitable staffing.
- Connect students with resources and provide instruction to raise academic achievement.
- integrate information and digital literacy skills into instruction across grade levels.
- Partner with teachers to develop curriculum, create resources, and deliver instruction.
- Promote a love of reading and learning through print and digital collection development and programming.
- Encourage curiosity, exploration, and creation through Makerspaces and other resources.
- Foster community by providing safe spaces that promote understanding, communication, and collaboration