Are you a homeschool student seeking supplemental courses?
Then our NON-DIPLOMA SEEKING model is the right fit for you!
Not for you? Click HERE
Thank you for your interest in enrolling with the Barren Academy of Virtual and Expanded Learning. It is our top priority for students to be set up for success! The online learning environment requires a lot of self-discipline and organization. We have found that students are most likely to be successful when they...
- Are self-motivated, independent learners
- Are effective time managers
- Have adequate time and opportunity to study
- Have good word processing skills, good written communication skills and a high reading comprehension level
- Have parental/guardian support
Non-diploma seeking students must reside in a district that has a non-resident agreement with Barren County.
To begin the enrollment process, potential students should complete and submit the online Student Questionnaire.
Click HERE to access the questionnaire.
Submit the following documents:
- Current Grade Report
- Special Programs Documents (Speech/Language, Special Reading, IEP, 504 Plan, Gifted/Talented, Psychological Evaluation - most recent)
- Fax to 270.629.2353
Schedule an appointment for an initial meeting/conference with BAVEL staff. Please call our office to schedule an appointment at 270.629.4185.