Who We Are
Jennifer is a bookkeeper, tax preparer, and an Enrolled Agent with the Internal Revenue Service. In these capacities and as a legal assistant, Jennifer has represented clients in IRS Audits and State of Florida employment audits. She has assisted attorneys in negotiating business settlements, filing bankruptcy documents and in litigation matters, using her experience in tax and accounting. Jennifer has over 16 years of experience in these areas of practice.
Jennifer graduated from both Daytona Beach Community College (A.A. in Business Administration) and Kaplan University (B.S. in Legal Studies) with High Honors.
- Enrolled Agent March 2017
- IRS Annual Filing Season Program Participant
- IRS Electronic Return Originator March 2009
- Florida Notary Public July 2011
- American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers Member 2006-Current
Jennifer says, "I have seen business owners make the same mistakes time and time again. These mistakes have caused families to fall apart, lifelong friendships to end, and businesses and their owners to file bankruptcy. It is has become a goal in my life to educate potential business owners and current business owners so they do not suffer the same fates."
NANCY BETH GOREN
Nancy is a Florida attorney with over 25 years of experience. She focuses her practice on business and real estate transactions, although she also has experience in many other areas of law, including commercial litigation. Nancy takes what she calls In addition to practicing law, Nancy writes professional articles on legal, business and real estate topics, redevelops real estate, and provides of counsel services to a number of law firms.
Nancy is a graduate of University of Maryland School of Law and George Washington University. She also has a Master’s Degree in Historic Preservation from Savannah College of Art & Design.
- Admitted to practice law in Maryland in 1990 (inactive)
- Admitted to practice law in Florida in 1991
- Admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Middle District Court of Florida
- Admitted to practice before the U.S. Bankruptcy Court of the Middle District of Florida
Nancy says, "I take the “in-house counsel” approach to the practice of law, which means I treat my clients as if I am their in-house counsel, rather than an outside, law firm attorney."