Balodyan’s Payment Policy for Group Lessons for Children for the 8 Week Summer Sessions.
1) Balodyan fees are $180 per 8-week session per person, participating in the summer group Hindi / Marathi learning program for once a week class.
2) Entire fees are due before the first class of each 8-week session.
3) For online classes, cash or checks are not accepted.
4) Please pay by Chase Quick Pay / Venmo / Zelle to firstname.lastname@example.org .
5) Students of Hindi will be required to purchase four books - A to Z in Hindi Volume 1 ($12) and Volume 2 ($12) , A to Z in Hindi picture dictionary ($25), and Hindi Learner -1 ($25). The set of four books is available for purchase from Balodyan for $70 + $10 for shipping and handling (if needed) for the entire set. The set needs to be purchased only once, and may be used over the following years. If a book is lost, the student may be required to buy another book at the individual price of the book.
6) Fees cannot be adjusted / refunded or carried forward to next session for missed classes.
7) If you don't want to continue with the program, your payment will be refunded after retaining $45 (cancellation fees) + $25 per week / class since the start of the session, until the week of cancellation (whether you attended classes or not in the weeks before cancellation). No refunds will be issued after week / class 5 of each session.
8) Balodyan reserves the right to change any and/or all fees at any time.
9) If a class is canceled by Balodyan due to lack of minimum enrollment, the fees will be refunded in full.
10) Currently, all classes are held in online only format via Zoom conferencing.