Bainbridge Consulting offers researchers and consultants the opportunity to enjoy flexible working arrangements including the opportunity to work from home if you wish. We offer high rates of remuneration and a relaxed, friendly working environment. When you become a business partner, you'll work with a Brisbane-based firm with a good knowledge of the local business environment, highly experienced researchers and consultants, and a reputation that's second to none.
Researchers & Consultants
We welcome proposals from researchers and consultants seeking employment.
Our researchers and consultants typically have specialised experience in the following:
- Market Research, Social and Cultural Research, and Business Advisory;
- Tender Writing, Grant Writing, Storytelling, or Technical or Creative Writing;
- Research or Consulting skills in Education, Healthcare, or Information Technology.
Thinking about becoming a researcher? Please click HERE to learn about market and social research training.
Collaboration & Partnerships
We welcome proposals from organisations and individuals wanting to collaborate or become business partners.
In addition to market research and social research skills, we are at present looking for the following:
- Data Analytics – the ability to build quantitative processes for a business which present and review historical information, provide knowledge discovery, and facilitate predictive modelling which assists with optimal decision making;
- Data Management – the ability to build, administer, and report on, data infrastructure and business information systems for the collection, storage, and retrieval of data, and the ability to make that data available to clients in a variety of ways;
- Knowledge Management – the ability to drive company strategies through business intelligence and customer intelligence to identify, create, represent, distribute, and enable adoption of business knowledge insights and experiences.
Need More Information?
Call us on 07 3040 6100 or email us at email@example.com