The Badin Blast
A newsletter for all things Badin!
Welcome to our new format for the Parent & Student newsletter!
This 'blog' type newsletter will be sent twice a month to keep you informed on what is happening at Badin. You can find all editions of The Blast on the Badin website under Parents. Check it out!
We hope you like the new format as we work to streamline communications with parents and students. To include school related information in The Blast, please send information to Connie Jackson - cjackson@BadinHS.org.
Questions? Contact the Badin school office - 513-863-3993.
Tips on using The Badin Blast:
Mobile devices - click on the 'Hamburger Menu' in the top left corner to access different pages on The Blast. Scroll down to see the rest of the information.
- There are informative links above and also within the blog. We encourage you to click on the links and read the newsletter to stay well informed.
- To open a document, click on the top right corner and it will open it in a new page.
- The Badin calendar includes all non-athletic school events. Use the side scroll button to view more dates. You can add the Badin Calendar to your mobile phone or google calendar by clicking on the + at the bottom right corner of the calendar.
Did your contact information change? Please make any changes in Final Forms.
Click to the right.
A thank you note from Clear Lake High School in Texas:
As we prepare for Thanksgiving, Clear Lake High School in Houston is extremely thankful for you and everyone who contributed to supporting our school community after Harvey. It has been a challenging semester and many families are still rebuilding, but our hearts overflow with gratitude to the Badin HS community this week. Please follow the link for a small thank you I created for you to share with everyone who contributed to our Harvey recovery. https://sway.com/dcaP4TIBF7c86y6z?ref=Link
With overflowing gratitude,
Karen Engle, Ed.D.
Clear Lake High School
Lunch help desperately needed after Christmas! You can work as many times as you like and get reimbursed $15 each time you volunteer!
Join us for some holiday basketball fun:
- Dec 27 - Young Alumni Night at boys varsity game vs Edgewood. Free pizza & soda beginning at 6:30 PM in the PFAC. Please RSVP - kgraham@BadinHS.org.
- Dec 29 - 30th anniversary of the Boys State Basketball Champion Team, 7:00 recognition ceremony before boys varsity play Purcell Marian.
Corporate Partner Program
Do you own or work for a company that would benefit by advertising to the Badin community?
We have levels to suit a variety of budgets!
Contact Chuck McKinney '78 for more information - cmckinney@BadinHS.org or 513-633-2345