VVC Bridge Program
1. www.k16Bridge.org My Mentor, Create username & password (SAVE IT),
2. Complete first three EUREKA EXPRESS ASSESSMENTS (Looking at me, How do I learn & World of Work and Me)
3. FAFSA.ed.gov.- is a link on your ‘My Mentor’ account (lower left hand side).
PARENT AND STUDENTS SIGN UP NOW FOR YOUR PIN #’S through FAFSA.ed.gov.
4. APPLY TO VVC at www.k16Bridge.org (link is on left side of My Mentor)
***APPLY AS A GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT for Fall 2017.***
5. Within 72 hours seniors you will receive your VVC ID # (SAVE IT), then complete VVC Online Orientation (WEB ADVISER) & take their quiz.
You must link your My Mentor Account to Web Advisor to qualify for priority registration.
6. You will need to sign up for the ACCUPLACER in the GHHS Counselor’s Office after CHRISTMAS BREAK, Jan. 5, 2016 (See Mrs. Yackee, C415).
SIGN UP FOR ONE OF THE FOLLOWING DAYS.
Tuesday, Feb.17, 2016 , Wednesday, Feb.18, Thursday, Feb.19, or Friday, Feb.20, 2016
You can prepare for ACCUPLACER Exam (online study guide) on your my MENTOR account. After you complete the ACCUPLACER, your counselor will create an ED PLAN for your first semester at VVC. You will not see a VVC Counselor until Oct. 2016.
You will register for classes online in July 201
ENJOY THE NEXT SEASON OF YOUR LIFE!!!