CSF Scholarship Opportunities
Seymour: Seniors that have reached Gold Graduate Status are nominated by their Advisor(s) for this scholarship by mid-February. Advisors may nominate up to 2 students per school year.
Outstanding Sealbearer ($1000): Seniors are nominated by their Advisor(s) after meeting the requirements for this scholarship by the beginning of March. Advisors may nominate up to 1 student per school year. which are as follows:
- is a Life Member (Sealbearer);
- needs financial assistance to achieve post-secondary goals;
- is overlooked in other awards;
- is driven and hard-working; and
- has identified post-secondary goals.
- is not a Seymour nominee
Michelson ($1000): Seniors write an essay from an assigned topic and submit their responses by a date in December (see CSF's website for official due date and entry information).