Distance Education Symposium
NOVEMBER 09, 2018
8:00 A.M. - 12:00 NOON.
Highland Campus Building 4000 and 1000
As part of activities marking National Distance Learning Week, the Office of Distance and Alternative Education invites you to a half-day symposium and recognition ceremony on November 09, 2018. This year's symposium will include a special awards ceremony to recognize and honor faculty who have taught distance education for 5, 10, 15, or 20 years at ACC.
The symposium will provide learning opportunities for distance education faculty and staff to:
- Share ideas on application of new and emerging technologies in online and digital learning environments
- Exchange ideas on evidence-based approaches in distance education
- Discuss success factors and best practices in distance education and teaching
- Engage with digital learning representatives regarding new tools, products, and services
- Network with ACC faculty and staff