Student Resources

If you are in need of support at your school site, please contact your Gateway counselor or Intervention Advisor.

For Elementary students (K-8), go to the main office.

For High School students (9-12), go to the office of School Counseling.

For the list of Gateway Counselors / IA's name and contact info, CLICK HERE.

Elementary School

Staying on Track for Academic Success