1044 S. Lincoln, Aurora, MO 65605
1-417-678-5651 (Phone) / 1-417-678-8900 (Fax)
School begins at 8:00 a.m.
5/1 - Tutoring/MAP Testing Update
5/1 - Spring Band Concert
1/5 - IMPACT iPad Distribution Schedule* & Technology Agreement
*Pilot classroom participants do not need to attend the event.
10/19 - Red Ribbon Week Dress Up Days
Next week, we will be celebrating Red Ribbon Week by allowing our students to dress up for themed days. They are as follows:
- Monday, October 23rd: Wear red to show you are ready to take a stand against drugs!
- Tuesday, October 24th: Wear crazy socks to sock it to drugs.
- Wednesday, October 25th: Wear blue to show how using drugs and alcohol make you feel sad.
- Thursday, October 26th: Wear your favorite sports jersey to show you will lead a healthy life.
- Friday, October 27th: Wear your school shirt to show you're excited to be drug free!
9/26 - Red Ribbon Week Photo Contest
17-18 Tutoring Schedule (3:00-4:00 PM)
Monday-Ms. Johnson, Ms. Kestin, & Mrs. Dummit
Wednesday-Mrs. Holmes, Mrs. Hill, Mrs. Fieker, Mrs. Strahan, & Ms. Campbell
Thursday-Mrs. McCully & Mrs. Coffman
Monday-Mr. Ortman, Mrs. McCulloch, & Mrs. Dummit
Wednesday-Mrs. Frisbee, Mr. Brownlee, Mrs. Fieker, Mrs. Strahan, & Ms. Campbell
Thursday-Mrs. Mead & Mrs. Norvell