High School Students
What is your plan?
- Be sure you are exploring your options and taking full advantage of the opportunities that you have in Aurora Public Schools to develop skills, develop a plan, and earn some amazing credentials.
- Ask questions about your options to earn college credits through Concurrent Enrollment courses and to earn a FREE year of college through our ASCENT Program!
- Be informed about how to take part in programs like CTE Pathways, AB, IB, and Executive Internships.
- Check out the APS Digital Badge Website to determine what 21st Century Skills you can be earning in order to take part in amazing experiences leading to possibly internships and employment.
- Know about your options! Check out the Red Fox College Access & Success Program. You can start the summer after your junior year and continues through the first 60 credits of their degree!
- Learn about the opportunities you have to earn Workforce and Industry Based Certificates at Pickens Technical College through concurrent enrollment courses allowing you to enter the workforce to immediately start your career or to provide additional income while you are in school.
Be sure you are actively checking and updating your Naviance account.
(Check with your school's counselors for more information about how to access your student Family Connection account in Naviance.)