Main Links & webpages
College and careers
- Pickens Technical College: A college for high school and post-secondary students
- CollegeView: Research colleges, majors and financial aid.
- The Common Application : The Common Application seeks to promote equity, access and integrity in the college application process and serves hundreds of colleges in the U.S. and around the world.
- Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities : Representing more than 400 colleges and universities, HACU institutions are committed to helping Hispanic students achieve postsecondary success.
- Occupational Outlook Handbook: Research careers on the Department of Labor website.
- Tribal Colleges: The National Indian Education Association is dedicated to providing educational opportunities, scholarships, and advocacy for American Indian, Alaska Native, and Native Hawaiian students throughout the U.S.
- United Negro College Fund (UNCF): Information and links to historically black colleges and universities across the United States.
- U.S. News & World Report: College rankings provided by U.S. News and World Report, with admissions information.
- College in Colorado: A free website designed to help students and families plan and prepare for their future.
- CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE: The CSS Profile is the form that many private colleges and universities require, in addition to the FAFSA, for those applying for financial aid.
- FAFSA: The Free Application for Federal Student Aid is a required form for those seeking financial aid from colleges and universities.
- FAFSA 4Caster: The FAFSA 4Caster provides information about financial aid options and allows students to estimate their eligibility for federal student aid.
- Fastweb: A search tool for scholarships, loans, internships, and colleges.
- FinAid.org: Provides comprehensive information about financial aid, and enables students to search for scholarships, loans, and other forms of aid for college.
- Scholarship Scam Page: Provides information from the Federal Trade Commission to help students and families identify and avoid scholarship scams.