College & Career Success department
Supporting Postsecondary and
CSU-Global Groundbreaking Featured on AuroraNOW
CSU-Global's New Corporate Headquarters Open in Aurora. The Innovative Partnership Helps APS Students & Staff
Career & College Success Process
This process includes:
- students discovering their interests and strengths
- exposure to various high-demand careers early and often
- access to programs that support student goals and needs
- supporting students as they prepare and plan for life after graduation
- and a variety of opportunities to earn credentials that will open doors to their future.
“The new measure of a sufficiently prepared student is one who has knowledge and skills to keep learning beyond secondary school, first in formal settings and then in the workplace throughout their careers, so that they are capable of adapting to unpredictable changes and new economic conditions and opportunities."
The College and Career Centers of Aurora Public Schools are committed to serving the students of APS by providing a welcoming environment for students and parents to discover, explore and implement college and career options. We do this by helping them make informed educational decisions about a student's post-secondary endeavor so that they can create a successful future in college, career or military! Click on the image to the left for more information.