College and Career Success department
Supporting Postsecondary and Workforce Readiness
This process includes:
- students discovering their interests and strengths
- exposure to various high-demand careers early and often
- access to programs that support student goals and needs
- supporting students as they prepare and plan for life after graduation
- and a variety of opportunities to earn credentials that will open doors to their future.
“The new measure of a sufficiently prepared student is one who has knowledge and skills to keep learning beyond secondary school, first in formal settings and then in the workplace throughout their careers, so that they are capable of adapting to unpredictable changes and new economic conditions and opportunities."