Adopted Curriculum Support
Who ya gonna call?
Click a picture for contact information.
Responsibilities / Competencies
- Ensure all curricular and technology resources are accounted for (both physically in the school and in Destiny).
- Ensure all orders/deliveries are completed, resources have appropriate asset tags, properly entered into Destiny, and are promptly distributed to staff/students.
- Be the point person for requesting additional resources on behalf of school staff.
- Help facilitate the transfer of extra resources out of the school for district reallocation.
- Be the point person for all communications coming in from LR and going out to LR.
- Forward appropriate LR communications to staff when needed.
- Submit iSupport help requests for school technology and Destiny issues.
- Communicate school needs to LR when additional resources need to be delivered or sent away.
What to do and When
Click the timeline to know when to fulfill specific responsibilities
Face-to-face trainings for learning to use Resource Manager and best practies for managing your school's resources
All trainings are held at the Learning Resources Department (ESC 2)
Hangout with the Liaison Community!
Step 1 - Install the extension on your Chrome browser
(and download the app on your phone, too! Search Google Hangout in your Android or Apple App stores)
Step 2 - Join our hangout called "LR Manager Liaison"
Step 3 - Use the hangout to ask questions, share ideas, have fun!