Talent Area Forms
Nomination & Identification Forms
- Nomination Forms for Talent Domains (Spanish version)
- Parent Permission to Test in Talent Domains - Permission will be needed when testing students using the Torrance Test of Creative Thinking or the Musical Aptitude Profile. Parent permission is also needed for performance assessments in talent areas. (Spanish) (Somali) (Nepali) (Vietnamese) (Arabic)
- Observation Scale in Music
- Student Inventory in Music - This survey may be included in the body of evidence when identifying students who are gifted in music.
- Rubric for Performance Assessment in Instrumental Music
- Rubric for Performance Assessment in Vocal Music
- Observation Scale in Performing Arts/Theater
- Use Scales for Identifying Gifted Students (SIGS) for technical theater categories (need to be requested from district GT staff)
- Performance Rubric for Acting
- Performance Rubric for Musical Theatre
These letters are to notify families of the results of the gifted and talented assessments in the talent areas.