Academic Area Forms
Nomination & Identification Forms
- Nomination Form (Spanish version)
- Parent Permission to Test - When starting the identification process, get parent permission to administer the CogAT. (Spanish) (Somali) (Nepali) (Arabic)
- Parent Feedback Survey - Collect the parents' thoughts on their child by using the survey. (Spanish) (Somali) (Nepali) (Arabic)
- Traits, Attributes, and Behaviors of Gifted Students - Teacher of nominated student completes this to document evidence of observed behaviors.
- Student Interest Inventory - Older students can offer insight into their own thinking with this inventory. Primary students should be interviewed and have their answer recorded for them. (Spanish)
- CogAT Score Sheet - When scoring the CogAT, this score sheet can help you organize all of the data!
- Identification Committee Summary Sheet - Use this recording page to help summarize the body of evidence collected and the final determination for services.
- Results Letter for Parents - Here is a sample letter to send home to parents to inform them of testing and identification results. The first letter is for students identified gifted, the second is for high potential, and the third is for universal learners requiring no additional special services. (Spanish) (Nepali)
Advanced Learning Plan Supports
- Parent & Student Input Surveys - Send this home for parents and students to complete before the ALP meeting to help inform the programming and goals set in the ALP. (Spanish )
- ALP Classroom Teacher Goal Setting - Give this to classroom teachers before the ALP meeting so they can brainstorm goals and come prepared to the meeting.
- ALP Dropdown Menu Template - So many options! This template will help you and teachers know what type of programming options are possible for best meeting students' needs.
- Enrich ALP Helpsheet - Screen shots will help you know where to click, click, click when updating or writing an ALP.
- ALP Cover Letter- Use this letter when sending ALP draft home to parents to help them understand the document. (Spanish) (Nepali)
- Student ALP Proposal- This is a form to help students identify their own goals for their ALP by getting support from a teacher contact and parent(s)/guardian(s).