Nomination & Identification Forms
- Nomination Form (Spanish version)
- Nomination Forms for Talent Domains
- Parent Permission to Test - When starting the identification process, get parent permission to administer the CogAT. (Spanish) (Somali) (Nepali)
- Parent Permission to Test in Talent Domains - Permission will be needed when testing students using the Torrance Test of Creative Thinking or the Musical Aptitude Profile.
- Parent Feedback Survey - Collect the parents' thoughts on their child by using the survey. (Spanish ) (Somali) (Nepali)
- Traits, Attributes, and Behaviors of Gifted Students - Teacher of nominated student completes this to document evidence of observed behaviors.
- Student Interest Inventory - Older students can offer insight into their own thinking with this inventory. Primary students should be interviewed and have their answer recorded for them. (Spanish)
- Student Inventory in Music - This survey may be included in the body of evidence when identifying students who are gifted in music.
The four Observation Scales below were created by Haroutounian 2017.
- Observation Scale in Music
- Observation Scale in Visual Arts
- Observation Scale in Performing Arts/Theater
- Observation Scale in Dance
- Rubric for Performance Assessment in Vocal Music
- Rubric for Performance Assessment in Instrumental Music
- Rubric for Juried Performance Assessment in Visual Arts
- Rubric for Portfolio Review in Visual Arts
- Identification Committee Summary Sheet - Use this recording page to help summarize the body of evidence collected and the final determination for services.
- CogAT Score Sheet - When scoring the CogAT, this score sheet can help you organize all of the data!
- CogAT Results Letter for Parents - Here is a sample letter to send home to parents to inform them of testing and identification results. The first letter is for students identified gifted, the second is for high potential, and the third is for universal learners requiring no additional special services. (Spanish) (Nepali)
- Torrance Creativity Results Letter for Parents- This letter can be sent home to students who have taken the Torrance Test for Creative Thinking to explain the assessment and report scores.
- Musical Aptitude Profile Results Letter for Parents - This letter notifies parents of the results of the Musical Aptitude Profile or MAP.
- Visual Arts Results Letter for Parents - This letter notifies parents of the results of the portfolio review and juried performance assessment.
Advanced Learning Plan Supports
- Parent & Student Input Surveys - Send this home for parents and students to complete before the ALP meeting to help inform the programming and goals set in the ALP. (Spanish )
- ALP Classroom Teacher Goal Setting - Give this to classroom teachers before the ALP meeting so they can brainstorm goals and come prepared to the meeting.
- ALP Dropdown Menu Template - So many options! This template will help you and teachers know what type of programming options are possible for best meeting students' needs.
- Enrich ALP Helpsheet - Screen shots will help you know where to click, click, click when updating or writing an ALP.
- ALP Cover Letter- Use this letter when sending ALP draft home to parents to help them understand the document. (Spanish) (Nepali)
- Student ALP Proposal- This is a form to help students identify their own goals for their ALP by getting support from a teacher contact and parent(s)/guardian(s).
Resolution Dispute Forms
- Dispute Form (English)
- Dispute Form (Spanish)