Role of Parents
PARENTS CAN HELP THE SCHOOL BY:
- Returning report cards, field trip consent slips, etc., promptly.
- Seeing to it that children are dressed simply, neatly, modestly and suitable in accordance with the weather and district codes.
- Checking with school for lost articles. Many articles are left unclaimed.
- Helping to instill in their children habits of obedience and respect for authority.
- Seeing to it that children do not bring dangerous or distracting toys or articles to school, such as knives, guns, pets, etc.
- Remembering that friends and relatives may not visit with children in the classroom.
- Becoming an active member of the PTA.