السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
In The Name Of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful.
At-Tamimi International Islamic School is currently the only Islamic school offering an Integrated and Holistic Education Programme that utilises the UK National Curriculum with Islamic Education.
We are positive that with a more conducive learning environment coupled with a small student-teacher ratio will act as a catalyst for our children’s betterment for the future in sha Allaah
TO SEEK FOR THE GOOD IN THIS WORLD AND THE HEREAFTER WITH ILM AND IMAN.
To instill the love for Allah S.W.T. and our Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. To create awareness of the importance of our Prophet S. A.W’s sunnah in our students daily lives. To teach them to turn to the Quran for guidance in sha Allaah.
At At-Tamimi International Islamic School, we offer co-curricular activities such as Swimming and Taekwando.
The school provides a hostel for secondary girls under the Tahfiz Programme. The Full Tahfiz Programme has girls board at the hostel and join in the school’s co-curricular activities. The Academic Tahfiz Programme provides girls with the opportunity to complete the Core Academic Subjects of Secondary school in the afternoons.
We believe that At-Tamimi International Islamic School will be able to fulfill the requirements that you are looking for in your child’s education in sha Allaah.
We emphasize the mercy, compassion and limitless love of Allah (SWT). Students are encouraged to always wonder at Allah’s creation; looking through Muslim eyes at history, math, science and all of human knowledge and to think, as Allah (SWT) has commanded, inquisitively and creatively. The human intellect is at the pinnacle of Allah’s creation. Insha’Allah, we will raise thinking Muslims who truly understand their religion and its practices. Children succeed when they are intimately involved in their own learning. The teacher provides guidance and support within an environment of choice and active participation by the children. We emphasize compassion, respect and justice for all humanity regardless or ethnicity, social status or religion.
Vision & Mission
At-Tamimi International Islamic School upholds the Islamic tradition of great respect for knowledge and an open spirit of inquiry. The rich vein of excellence in learning within the Islamic heritage is the foundation of the rigorous academic program which is intended to serve the needs of the modern world without sacrificing moral and spiritual values. Since the Islamic faith addresses the complete personality, it is At-Tamimi International Islamic School’s belief that knowledge of the world and practice of our shared beliefs should be integrated into a cohesive whole.
Our mission is to
- Provide quality, educational programs that integrate academic, Islamic, and Arabic studies
- Promote excellent personal manners, high moral values, and strong leadership skills
- Prepare students for becoming good citizens and contributing members of society and the global world at large
- Empower students to seek and succeed in post-secondary education and beyond, by developing inquisitive, analytical minds through contextual teaching and learning
- Guide students to develop life skills and interests
- Instill tolerance by embracing ethnic and cultural differences and understanding in line with Islamic principles of respect and peace
The central goal of At-Tamimi International Islamic School is the formation of Muslim character as described in the following statement: A Muslim pursues spiritual goals through all his/her worldly endeavors. His/her behavior embodies and reflects Islamic morals and values. Pursuit of knowledge is among a Muslim’s highest priorities, and a spirit of inquiry is the prerequisite. Faith and action work together to lead a Muslim toward higher knowledge and progress, sound individual life choices, and service to society. The school seeks to develop in our students the values which define a Muslim: honesty, compassion, respect for self and others, pride in work, a commitment to justice, and acceptance of differences.
- Using creative,innovative and interactive techniques and approaches.
- Adopting instructional and experiential learning approaches.
- Emphasis on 3 RS : Reading, Writing and Arithmetic as foundations of learning.
- Learning is made to be interesting and easy.
- Small student- teacher ratio.
- The tarbiyyah process as the main thrust of the total student development.