The AVMCJROTC will inspire the next generation of leaders to be involved in the community, genuine feeling of citizenship, and respect for themselves and others .
- Develop informed and responsible citizens.
- Develop leadership skills.
- Strengthen character
- Promote an understanding of the basic elements and requirements for national security.
- Help form habits of self-discipline.
- Develop respect for, and an understanding of, the need for constituted authority in a democratic society.
Provide a structured environment that will allow the cadets to make decisions, be responsible, take initiative, and learn from their mistakes as they decide and become the person they want to be.
Create an organization that will foster perpetual self development of the next generation leaders with respect for others, pride in capabilities/appearance, and an appreciation for health/fitness.