APPLY FOR A JOB & discover a rewarding career
Voted The Employer of Choice By Our Caregivers!
"They realize that the better their caregivers are, the better they will be for the company. Because of this, they help us to develop the skills that we don't have." ~Kristina
You Can Grow With Us
We are a private duty home care agency that services older adults throughout New London County Connecticut and we live, breath, and think about caregivers. Most caregivers, like you, apply for a job and quickly discover they can build a career with us because we promote from within. Our mission is to empower and equip you with the right tools and resources needed to provide our clients with an extraordinary care experience.
"I have been doing this a while and the company is doing great to help the employees. I have never seen anything like it. It made me see all the need for leadership in the company " ~Venus
How You fit in
When an older adult is diagnosed with dementia, a terminal illness, or has a sudden accident that prevents them from being independent in their home, our caregivers are the ones to step in and provide care, compassion, and support. These caregivers come from all walks of life and have two things in common, they won't accept anything but the best for the people they serve and they love learning new skills to do their job better.
If you can identify with the above strengths of our caregivers and are looking to join an elite caregiving team, you have found your home with us. Whether you have experience working professionally as a CNA, HHA, PCA, or are looking to learn how to be a professional caregiver, you will fit perfectly with our team. Apply Now To Join Our Team
"They show their appreciation by always doing monthly newsletters. They let us know who is doing what and what they appreciate out of us" ~Tawana
Is This You?
- You have integrity: You are honest, sincere, and uphold strong moral principles.
- You are compassionate: You genuinely care about your clients, coworkers, and community.
- You are dedicated: You strive to provide extraordinary service to your clients and coworkers.
- You are resourceful: You collaborate to find innovative ways to solve your clients and coworkers challenges
- It Excites You To Care For Our Elderly By: Providing companionship, helping keep their home tidy, running errands and taking them out, and if needed, providing personal care and helping with transfers.
Join Our Community & Benefit!
- Paid-Time-Off for vacation and taking care of your family
- 401(k) retirement savings
- Specialty Training (Alzheimer's, conflict management, & more)
- Personal Development (budgeting, home ownership, & more)
- Flexible Scheduling: morning, afternoon, evening, overnight, & live-in.
- Career Advancement & Recognition
"I chose Assured Quality Home Care, LLC because they treat their employees better than other options." ~Patrice
What If You Don't Have Any experience?
If you do not have any formal training or experience, our unique caregiver educational opportunity will provide you with hands-on skills and knowledge that you will use as a professional caregiver with us.
"I went in with no experience, and I learned a lot from them. It was one on one, and that was great. I got the attention I needed " ~Rose
See What Caregivers Like You Think About Us!
- "They just had a meeting where they talked about what the caregivers were doing well, and they recognized that " ~Whitney
- They were really thorough on their training. They prepared us to be 100 percent ready. They don't just throw you in to the case, and that is nice ~Gladys
- "They are just very reassuring, and I believe they are very confident in what they do, which makes me feel confident in sharing things with them." ~Mat
- "They take a lot of pride in their training. I had a skills test, and the person that helped me with that was very helpful. They showed me some tricks in helping clients." ~Randy
- "I think Assured Quality Home Care matches me very well. I love my client and they love me. Our lifestyles are the same, and we like the hobbies, so we get along well." ~Keona
- "They do a monthly newsletter and you are mentions. They tell me how much they appreciate me. I know I am a valued employee, not just a number." ~Hauwa
- "The company recognizes me and tells me I am awesome daily. They also tell me how much my clients love me and how great I am for the company." ~Amanda