Join OUR COMMUNITY & discover a rewarding career
Voted The 2019 Employer of Choice By Our Caregivers!
"I like that they are concerned about expanding our own minds as well as doing the best for the clients." ~Nov 2018
OUR MISSION FOR YOU
We are a private duty home care agency that services older adults throughout New London County Connecticut and we live, breath, and think about caregivers. Our mission is to empower and equip you with the right tools and resources needed to provide our clients with an extraordinary care experience.
How You fit in
When an older adult is diagnosed with dementia, a terminal illness, or has a sudden accident that prevents them from being independent in their home, our caregivers are the ones to step in and provide care, compassion, and support. These caregivers come from all walks of life and have two things in common, they won't accept anything but the best for the people they serve and they love learning new skills to do their job better.
If you can identify with the above strengths of our caregivers and are looking to join an elite caregiving team, you have found your home with us. Whether you have experience working professionally as a CNA, HHA, PCA, or are looking to learn how to be a professional caregiver, you will fit perfectly with our team. Apply Now To Join Our Team
Is This You?
- You have integrity: You are honest, sincere, and uphold strong moral principles.
- You are compassionate: You genuinely care about your clients, coworkers, and community.
- You are dedicated: You strive to provide extraordinary service to your clients and coworkers.
- You are resourceful: You collaborate to find innovative ways to solve your clients and coworkers challenges
- It Excites You To Care For Our Elderly By: Providing companionship, helping keep their home tidy, running errands and taking them out, and if needed, providing personal care and helping with transfers.
Join Our Community & Benefit!
- Paid-Time-Off for vacation and taking care of your family
- 401(k) retirement savings
- Specialty Training (Alzheimer's, conflict management, & more)
- Personal Development (budgeting, home ownership, & more)
- Flexible Scheduling: morning, afternoon, evening, overnight, & live-in.
- Career Advancement & Recognition
What If You Don't Have Any experience?
If you do not have any formal training or experience, our unique caregiver educational opportunity will provide you with hands-on skills and knowledge that you will use as a professional caregiver with us.
See What Our Caregivers Think About Us!
- "They go above and beyond to make sure I have what I need. I've never worked for a company that has been this thorough. They send me emails and text me." ~January 2018
- "I go in and they are smiling and they care about me as a person, whereas other companies treat people like a number." ~March 2018
- "They are just very reassuring, and I believe they are very confident in what they do, which makes me feel confident in sharing things with them." ~August 2018
- "They take a lot of pride in their training. I had a skills test, and the person that helped me with that was very helpful. They showed me some tricks in helping clients." ~August 2018
- "I think Assured Quality Home Care matches me very well. I love my client and they love me. Our lifestyles are the same, and we like the hobbies, so we get along well." ~December 2017
- "They do a monthly newsletter and you are mentions. They tell me how much they appreciate me. I know I am a valued employee, not just a number." ~May 2018
- "The company recognizes me and tells me I am awesome daily. They also tell me how much my clients love me and how great I am for the company." ~September 2018