6th Grade - Room 4 - Tudor Elementary - 2017-2018
Welcome to our class! On this website you will find information & links for both students in the class & for families. There are links, descriptions, policies, calendars & more.
Curriculum: Reading, Writing, Spelling, Math, Science & Social Studies
Let's make a PB&J sandwich!
Directions written by the whole class.
- Open the bread bag
- Take out two slices of bread
- Pick up the peanut butter jar
- Open the jar
- Pick up the butter knife
- Scoop the peanut butter and spread the peanut butter on one slice of bread
- Pick up the jelly, open the jar
- Scoop some jelly and spread it on the other slice of bread
- Pick the bread up and placed the jelly and peanut butter together
- Finally cut it into any pieces you want and then eat it, yummy yummy!