Welcome to my page! I am Miss Moncheck, and I am the new school counselor here at Honea Path Middle School. I am so excited for this school year, and to get to know all of the amazing students we have.
Since I am new, I thought I would share a little about myself so you can get to know me. I am from Ohio, and a graduate of Kent State University. I completed my bachelors degree in 2014 and my masters degree in 2017. I love living here in South Carolina.
I have a therapy dog named Finn, who will hopefully be attending school with me here soon. I am always welcoming referrals for students, so please stop by my office or call/email me. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have, so please feel free to contact me at any time!
What do I do here?
- Help students apply academic achievement strategies
- Help students manage emotions and apply interpersonal skills
- Help students plan for post-secondary options
- Group Counseling
- Collaborate with staff to support students holistically
- 504 Coordinator
- IEP Transition Representative