I focus on business & quantitative analysis for Private Equity and Hedge Funds. I also work with startups and enjoy exploring new ways to solve old problems.
FINANCIAL SERVICES EXPERIENCE - (Business & Quantitative analysis)
- Financial-tech strategy advisor for a multi-strategy credit opportunities Hedge fund (NY)
- Tech strategy, process analysis & roadmap for a premier multi-strategy Hedge fund (LA)
- Designed tools/analytics for a top 10 Private Equity Real Estate/Hedge fund (NY)
- Head of software $9B Multi-strategy Hedge fund; solutions for 6 specialized desks (NY, London)
- Created Fx Hedging models/applications at a $14B Activist Hedge Fund (London)
- Modeled & built a comprehensive risk application at a MBS Hedge Fund (NY)
- Constructed derivative models/applications for a large investment bank (NY, London)
- Designed a superannuation solution for an international joint-venture fund (Boston,Sydney)
- Started career at SAPIENT as one of the first 100 employees (Pre-IPO). Was part of the company's growth to 3000+ employees in over 7 countries. NASDAQ: SAPE
- Co-founded CONTEXTWEB, a leading Ad Exchange company. Exchanged IP for equity. Investors included Draper Fisher Jurvetson. Acquired by Pulsepoint
- Co-founded GLOBALFILINGS, provider of SEC filings & fundamental market data to analysts. Investors:TRW, Hitachi JP. Integrated product with Europrospectus which was acquired by Factset
- Advised & assisted consulting startup ENSTOA. Grew from a few employees to #9 on Inc. 500 list of America’s fastest growing companies. Exchanged IP for equity.
- Currently building a product in the investment research/management space.