Cooperative Field Day 2018
Cooperative FIELD DAY
Friday October 5th, 2018 - Rain Date October 12th
The first four weeks of the school year are so important for setting the tone for the rest of the year. The efforts of the Crocker Farm faculty and staff continue to focus on establishing and practicing school wide norms surrounding C.A.R.E. and building community in classrooms and across grade levels. We will be holding our Cooperative Field Day, focused on team building through cooperative games within each class in order to continue to shape a positive school climate at the beginning of the year. This Field Day will be a culminating stepping stone for the remainder of the year.
· Each classroom will be treated as their own team. Each team will have the opportunity to earn points for each station.
· Points will be awarded for showing CARE.
· Students are requested to bring a water bottle. Water and a snack will be provided.
· Grades K-3 will be having their Field Day from 9:15-11:20.
· Grades 4-6 will be having their Field Day from 1:10- 3:00.