Extensions & Plugins
Applications, Extensions and Plugins listed on this site have not been vetted for usage with Confidential Information or compliance with State/Federal privacy laws.
No Confidential Information, such as Personally Identifiable Information (PII) or electronic Protected Health Information (ePHI), may be stored, processed or transmitted with applications/extensions listed on this site.
For further guidance, please contact your agency Chief Privacy Officer or Information Security Officer.
Below is a list of Extensions & Plugins that are available in the Market place. This list is updated regularly.
Extension Table Last Updated - 9/12/19
Do not see an extension that you are looking for? Request that an extension be added to the approved list by submitting a request below.
Please provide the following in your request:
- Your Name, Agency, Division
- Name of the extension
- A Use Case for how the extension will be used (1-2 sentences)
- A weblink to requested Apps/Ext located in the Chrome Web store
- A weblink to App/Ext developer website
- The date of most recent App/Ext update
- If the requested App/Ext is "Free or Paid" to use on an Enterprise Wide Level
***All fee based apps and extensions must be submitted by an approving supervisor with authority to make payments***
- Apps/Ext security review process can take some time to process.
- App/Ext developers who do not respond to our request for clarification will result in denial of the App/Ext on the State Network.