Approved CHrome Extensions
Applications and Extensions listed on this site have not been vetted for usage with Confidential Information or compliance with State/Federal privacy laws.
No Confidential Information, such as Personally Identifiable Information (PII) or electronic Protected Health Information (ePHI), may be stored, processed or transmitted with applications/extensions listed on this site.
For further guidance, please contact your agency Chief Privacy Officer or Information Security Officer.
Below is a list of approved Chrome extensions that are available in the Market place. This list is updated regularly.
Do not see an extension that you are looking for? Request that an extension be added to the approved list by submitting a request below.
Please provide the following in your request:
- Your Name, Agency, Division
- Name of the extension
- A Use Case for how the extension will be used (1-2 sentences)
- A weblink to requested Apps/Ext located in the Chrome Web store
- A weblink to App/Ext developer website
- The date of most recent App/Ext update
- If the requested App/Ext is "Free or Paid" to use on an Enterprise Wide Level
***All fee based apps and extensions must be submitted by an approving supervisor with authority to make payments***
- Apps/Ext security review process can take some time to process.
- App/Ext developers who do not respond to our request for clarification will result in denial of the App/Ext on the State Network.