Retrieve Apple ID
- Retrieve your Apple ID before continuing the mobile configuration process
- If you forgot your Apple ID go to https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin
- Click the forgot Apple ID or Password link
- Follow the prompts
- Request to verify your identity by either having a password reset sent to you via email or by answering your security questions
- Once this is completed you will be taken to password reset screen
6. Enter new password
7. Click Reset Password
If you are intending to setup your office GSuite account on your personal iPhone, please be fully aware that, unless your agency has an arranged an exception, the default enterprise mobile device policy that you MUST accept on your phone will force you to DISABLE iCloud access.
If you have documents, media, or backups hosted on a personal iCloud account, you will no longer have access to them while the office GSuite account is configured on your iPhone.