Download Google Apps iOS
1. Navigate to the App Store on Your IOS Device
2. Search for the desired app and click “install”
3. enter your apple ID and password to continue the Download of the app
4. Follow the prompts to complete app installation
Note: If you already have some of the Google apps you do not need to reinstall them.
5. Open the desired app after installation. Click “add an account” and select the Google option
6. Enter Email Address
A login screen will be visible.
7. Add your State of Arizona work email address if you have used any of the Google apps for your personal Gmail account
8. Follow the prompts to complete the sign-in process
9. When prompted enter your credentials into okta and Click Next
You have now completed the mobile app installation process!
If you are intending to setup your office GSuite account on your personal iPhone, please be fully aware that, unless your agency has an arranged an exception, the default enterprise mobile device policy that you MUST accept on your phone will force you to DISABLE iCloud access.
If you have documents, media, or backups hosted on a personal iCloud account, you will no longer have access to them while the office GSuite account is configured on your iPhone.
Special Note Regarding Phone Pass Code Requirements:
You will be prompted to change the phone pass code to align with ADOA security requirements. Your new pass code will need to have the following:
- At least 8 characters long
- Mixture of upper and lower case characters
- Contain at least one number and one special character