Download Google Apps Android
1.Go to Gmail App
2. Click on three bars in the upper left of the screen
3. Click on the gear at the bottom of the screen
4. Click Add account
5. Select Google
7. Enter agency email and click next
8. Click Accept on acknowledgement dialogue box That your Device will be managed
9. Enter your credentials when you are prompted to log-in to Okta
10. Click next on Google Apps Device policy that appears
11. Click Next again
12. Click Next at the Work Profile screen
13. Confirm Enforcement of Device Policy by Clicking Enforce on the bottom right
14. Click Accept for Work Space set up when prompted
15. The Workspace set up will commence and you will be notified when your emails start to transfer into your account
You have now completed the mobile app installation process!
If you are intending to setup your office GSuite account on your personal iPhone, please be fully aware that, unless your agency has an arranged an exception, the default enterprise mobile device policy that you MUST accept on your phone will force you to DISABLE iCloud access.
If you have documents, media, or backups hosted on a personal iCloud account, you will no longer have access to them while the office GSuite account is configured on your iPhone.
Special Note Regarding Phone Pass Code Requirements:
You will be prompted to change the phone pass code to align with ADOA security requirements. Your new pass code will need to have the following:
- At least 8 characters long
- Mixture of upper and lower case characters
- Contain at least one number and one special character