Post microsoft Office365
So you have fully migrated into Google from Office365. This cheat sheet will help you get the most from your Google Productivity applications.
Below is a hand picked content addressing the most common questions asked post Microsoft.
Working with Office Files in Google Drive Video
The brief training video will show you how to:
- Send Office files
- Download files to Drive
- Open files in Office Editor or File Stream
- Convert and send documents as an Office file
- I imported an Excel workbook with conditional formatting to Google Drive, but now the formatting is gone. What should I do?
- I imported my Excel document to Google Sheets. Links I have in the spreadsheet no longer work. What should I do?
- I imported my Powerpoint presentation into Google Slides and the embedded document in it will not open. What should I do?
Microsoft Files With No Google Equivalent
- I saved a Visio file into Google Drive and can longer view it as Visio is no longer on my PC. How can I view this file?