Alumni & Students
APU Department of Social Work is pleased to offer our students and alumni a variety of resources to support you on your professional journey as you prepare and search for employment, as well as throughout your professional career.
You are a part of a supportive community committed to your success. Click Here to be connected to a wide range of resources including:
- Career resources
- Upcoming events and professional development opportunities
- Job postings
You will also be able to update your information and accomplishments, and learn about ways you can volunteer to support and encourage current students.
- Calendar of Events: Event calendar containing dates, details, and registration information on professional development opportunities and hiring events
- Career Opportunities: Employment listings and career opportunities for BSW and MSW alumni
We invite you to stay connected with APU Social Work Department:
- Student Spotlights: Read about our highlighted spotlights and student experiences at Azusa Pacific
- Alumni Spotlights: Read about our highlighted social work alumni and their life after graduation
- Distinguished Alumni: Learn more information about our distinguished alumni and what they have been doing since attending Azusa Pacific University
- Update Your Information: We love celebrating your accomplishments! By clicking the "Contact" link, you can choose to share your information with APU Social Work to receive our tri-annual newsletter or share your updates privately with us.
- Our Programs, The Founder: Matt Touhey, MSW, Founder of APU Social Work