1. The Library is primarily for the use of Students, Faculty, and Non-Teaching employees of the school.
2. Normally books will be issued to a student for a period of 7 days. A fine of Rs. 1/- per day will be collected for a Course Book and Rs. 2/- per day will be collected for a general book kept beyond the due date.
3. A book will only be issued to a Student against Library Borrower’s ID card issued by the Library.
4. Students are responsible for the safe custody of the Library Borrower’s ID cards issued to them.
5. In case of Loss of a book by the borrower he/she shall either replace the book or bear its cost.
6. The Loan period may be shortened by the school Librarian if issued books are on special demand.
7. Library members must not remove or attempt to take library materials without proper checkout.
8. The books can be returned to the Library at any time. Besides the student may utilize the Library during their free time provided no other class is having a library period at that time.
9. Reference Materials should be read in the Library reading room only.
10. Library Books are to be deposited before one week leaving the station, any break or vacation.