PPS Teacher Portal
CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION ON REMOTE LEARNING
PPS Online Learning resources are used for both synchronous and asynchronous standards-based curriculum-adopted learning online.
Synchronous learning is online or distance education that happens in real time.
Asynchronous learning occurs through online channels without real-time interaction.
PPS Online Learning Resources are for teachers and different from the learning activity links for families. These resources are for Online Learning planning and instruction used in Google Classroom, Canvas, or Seesaw.
PD eLearning Resources & Guides
- eLearning Slidedeck for Teachers - soon
- Seesaw Guide and Resources (K-2)
- Google Classroom Guide with Samples (3-12)
- Hangouts Meet and Chat Guide
- Digital Resources and Clever Portal