MSBSD's budget development process centers on students.
As we develop the FY 2021 budget, we try to consistently point back to the approximately 19,000 students who are educated daily in our schools. We believe in these kids. We believe they can and will do great things. We believe their teachers are the best of the best. We believe every employee in the District is making a difference.
This website is for the distribution of information on the Mat-Su Borough School District's preliminary budget and will be live through the end of March. At that time, the School Board will adopt a balanced preliminary budget and submit it to the Mat-Su Borough.
Budget Open House Events:
Feb. 12, 6pm
Feb. 15, 10am
Feb. 19, 5pm
MSBSD Admin Building
LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD!
Your input matters. We read every comment, email, and response received related to the District's budget development. And we pass all feedback onto the School Board for their consideration, as well.
Please complete the Budget Priority Survey or email Budget@matsuk12.us to share your thoughts.
Thank you for your input.
- Download and read the FY2021 Preliminary Budget Handbook, available to the right, or the FY2021 Preliminary Budget Tables
- Comments can be emailed to Budget@matsuk12.us
- Prior year financial statements and budget documents are available at www.matsuk12.us/finance
- Budget presentations as presented to the School Board and the public are available at www.matsuk12.us/budgetpresentationscalendar
- Learn more about the District's budget process on Inside-the-District from Radio Free Palmer: www.radiofreepalmer.org/