Park Center Testing
ACT News Update as of April 20, 2020
The free district administration of the ACT Test will take place in the Fall for next year's 12th graders
12th graders: Tuesday, October 6th (make-up Tuesday, October 20)
and in the Spring of 2021 for next year's 11th graders
ACT ANSWER DOCUMENTS
The answer documents that 11th graders bubbled in during advisories will be used for their ACT Test in October.
Students will be able to make changes to College codes that were chosen if they need to.
ACCESS 2020 preliminary results will be released to schools
around May 26
OFFICIAL results will be available at the end of the summer
2019-20 Park Center Testing schedule
- DONE - MAP (Fall window: Sept 19-Nov 26) - Reading Testing Schedule: Sept 17 & 18 and make-up following
- DONE - STAKEHOLDER Survey: February 3-7 during 4th hour classes (or 3rd if teacher has no 4th hour class)
- DONE - MAP (Winter window: Dec 9-Mar 13) - Specific testing dates and subjects - tbd
- DONE - ACCESS for ELLs: (Testing window: Jan 28 - March 18)
Testing in Auditorium at 7:30 am until completedJan 29-30 (31 make-up): ELLs last names A-H Feb 12-13 (14 make-up): ELLs last names I-NFeb 19-20 (21 make-up): ELLs last names O-U Feb 26-27 (28 make-up): ELLs last names V-Z
- MCA - CANCELLED
- STAMP (Spanish) AAPPL (French) & Hmong Language Proficiency Tests
"OPT-OUT" Form for State mandated testing:
ACCESS / MCA
Page 3 of this parent parent refusal form must be completed and turned in to Mr. Nagel every year to be valid.
More information at the MN Dept of Education: Parent/Guardian Guide and Refusal for Student Participation in Statewide Testing Form
"OPT-OUT" Form for District mandated testing:
This parent parent refusal form must be completed and turned in to Mr. Nagel every year to be valid.