HOW TO: Request and Send Your Transcript
Requesting transcripts is easy because Osseo Area Schools uses Parchment to handle student transcript requests electronically. You are able to order your transcripts online, with ease and 24/7 convenience of the web. The first time you visit the Parchment website, a one-time account set up is required.
During the registration process, you will be asked for your:
- Your name (use your full legal name)
- What year you entered 9th grade
- What you you expect to graduate/graduated
- Highest level of education completed
- Birth date
- Email address (please use a private email address, not your Osseo Apps email address)
- Please do not use the "open with Facebook" option (due to nicknames, inaccurate birthdates, etc.)
- Check out the video below for a quick tutorial
Class rank will not be reflected on the transcript; however, it will be added to the report card each trimester. Very few institutions require class rank recorded on the transcript for admissions purposes. If the institutions for which you are applying requires class rank reported on the transcript, simply file a request with our office, and it will be added. Each trimester report cards will have the student’s class rank and GPA (weighted and unweighted) included, and official transcripts will continue to reflect the student’s GPA (both weighted and unweighted). Please contact the CCRC or your guidance counselor if you have any questions.
Please Note: Hennepin Tech College Applicants
When sending your transcript through Parchment to Hennepin Technical College you must use the following e-mail address as the recipient’s address: email@example.com