- Setting up a new FeePay account? Visit http://osseo.feepay.com/ and click the "Sign In" button. Then click on the blue "Create Account" button.
- Please note: Online registration for activities and athletics is available only to parents and guardians. Students cannot sign up through their student accounts.
iPad Agreement and Protection Plan in FeePay
Enrollment for the 2017-2018 school year will be available starting in July 2017.
To complete the iPad Agreement and Protection Plan in FeePay:
- Navigate to http://osseo.feepay.com
- Choose any high school.
- Log in with your email address and password, or create a new account.
- Click activities on the top menu bar.
- Search for iPad Permission/Accept Insurance School Year 2017-2018 or iPad Permission 2017-2018/Decline Insurance School Year 2017-2018 – if you have 3 or more students in grades 4-12, please email the help desk (email@example.com) with your students names' so we can apply the family cap.
- Click Add to Cart
- Review the agreement, enter required information, and click submit when ready to proceed. Repeat for all students.
- Click Checkout.
- Enter your payment method and click Process Payment.