- Already have a SchoolView/FeePay account from last year? Visit http://osseo.feepay.com/ and choose “Log in” at the top of the screen. At the “Sign In” prompt, choose “Forgot Password” to reset your password. Once the password is reset, you are ready to use FeePay for the rest of the school year.
- Please note: Online registration for activities and athletics is available only to parents and guardians. Students cannot sign up through their student accounts.
- Need to set up a new FeePay account? Visit http://osseo.feepay.com/ and click the orange “Sign Up” button. For detailed account setup instructions, please visit https://osseo.help.feepay.com/topic/26235305.
iPad Agreement and Protection Plan in FeePay
Open enrollment for the 2016-2017 school year has ended. Enrollment for the 2017-2018 school year will be available starting in July 2017.
To complete the iPad Agreement and Protection Plan in FeePay:
- Navigate to http://osseo.feepay.com
- Choose any high school.
- Log in with your email address and password, or create a new account.
- Click activities on the top menu bar.
- Search for iPad Permission/Accept Insurance School Year 2016-2017 or iPad Permission 2016-2017/Decline Insurance School Year 2016-2017 – if you have 3 or more students in grades 4-12, please email the help desk (email@example.com) with your students names' so we can apply the family cap.
- Click Add to Cart
- Review the agreement, enter required information, and click submit when ready to proceed. Repeat for all students.
- Click Checkout.
- Enter your payment method and click Process Payment.