Valley Middle School is using ‘SchoolView’, a web-based system that allows you as a parent to become even more aware of your child’s progress at school.
FeePay™ allows parents to go to single website to pay for meal accounts, and new this fall, parents can register children for school activities and pay for those activities by credit or online check option. The district will cover the credit card processing charges.
Learn more on the District's information page.
Helpful Links on Personal Safety
- Authorization for Student Possession and Self-Medication with Inhaler, EpiPen and/or Insulin at School
- Immunization Permission Form
- Middle School Annual Sports Health Questionnaire, Participation Release and Fees
- Sports Qualifying Physical Examination Clearance Form
- Authorization for Administration of Prescription Medication at School
Valley Middle School of STEM, 900 Garden View Drive, Apple Valley, MN 55124, Phone: 952-431-8300