Library Media Center
- 2 book checkout limit (except R.E.A.D. club members)
- No checkouts if you have overdue materials
- Books checked out for 2 weeks
- Magazines and texts checked out for 1 day
- To promote a lifelong love of reading
- To teach students to find, and use information and technology
- To apply this learning to a variety of school and life settings
STEM Station Corner Display
The library staff/ program at VMSS are committed to supporting the STEM curriculum. One corner of the LMC is dedicated as the STEM Corner. Monthly collections of books, which correspond to STEM studies, will be on display for student checkout. Thanks to Mr. McKeag and the School Board for providing funding for high quality, current materials to support this endeavor!
Remember, Kids who Read Succeed!
Make STEM reading a part of your daily dose and let
Mrs. Aase know what you think of your STEM Corner!
R.E.A.D. Club - Read and devour great books!
Who can join: Any student at VMSS
How can I join: Sign up in the LMC with Mrs. Aase
When and Where: Monthly (dates are on the school calendar) during advisory
Who are the Advisors: Mrs. Aase, Mrs. Kump, Ms. Simser
What do we do: Hear booktalks, check out books, play literature related games and activities, meet new friends who like to read!
Special LMC Privileges for READ Club Members
- 10 book checkout limit
- first picks on all new books
- opportunity to hlep with library sponsored events
- chances to help out in the LMC
- October 12
- November 9
- December 14
- January 11
- February 8
- March 8
- May 3
Valley Middle School of STEM, 900 Garden View Drive, Apple Valley, MN 55124, Phone: 952-431-8300