Welcome to Valley Middle School of STEM
Rigor, Relevance, Relationships: Educating A Global Community of Innovative Thinkers
Educating a Global Community of Innovative Thinkers is the mission of Valley Middle School of STEM. It is a diverse community of engaged learners who are working to build skills, knowledge and attitudes to live a life that matters. Students cultivate their natural curiosity in a collaborative setting designed to produce and share their learning with the rest of the school community.
Registration for the 2019-20 School Year
February 4, 2019
- Students Receive Registration Presentation & Forms
February 6 & 7, 2019
- Parent Registration Presentations at 6pm
February 11, 2019
- Registration Forms Due
The Central Minnesota District Committee has selected Ryan Roseen, Head Speech Coach of Eastview High School, as the 2019 Coach of the Year by the Central Minnesota District of the National Speech and Debate Association. Central Minnesota District is known for being one of the most nationally competitive districts in the entire country, so this distinction is truly impressive.
The District Coach of the Year Award is presented to the coach who best:
- Encourages speech and debate education through active support of curricular programming
- Fosters cooperation between the speech and debate program and the rest of the school
- Leads a continuing dialogue with students, parents, and staff to sustain and grow speech and debate participation
- Encourages team spirit and plays an active role in the speech and debate program
- Demonstrates leadership and exemplifies committed support to the speech and debate program livelihood
- Advocates for speech and debate activities within the school and the community at large.
If the opportunity arises, please congratulate Ryan on this well-deserved honor.
Valley Middle School of STEM, 900 Garden View Drive, Apple Valley, MN 55124, Phone: 952-431-8300