November 2017 - December 2018
Renovations approved through the 2015 bond vote by school district community members will begin at Rosemount High School in November 2017 and will take one full year to complete. Below is information regarding how to access Rosemount High School during Phase I of the construction. Future phase information will be posted on this website as it becomes available.
Access to some school events may be complicated by the construction. We will communicate special notices regarding these events at this site throughout the year.
Driving and Walking Entrances to Rosemount High School
Phase I - November 14, 2017 - October 12, 2018
- Description of Work: Construction will begin on the new music facility and the east end of the front hall entrance.
- Traffic Impact: The far east end of the front parking lot will be closed to parking and traffic.
- Traffic Recommendation: Use the main door of the school for student pick up and drop off.
- Walking Impact: East door of school will be closed throughout this phase.
- Walking Recommendations: Use the main door of the school for entering and exiting the school. Walkers from the north and east may use the temporary entrance through Door 18 (east end of lower level academic hall.)
Special Education Transportation Note: Special Education buses will use the East Service Road beginning November 9th both for morning drop-off and afternoon staging. There will no longer be any courtesy parking on this road.
Phases II - IV
Information on these future phases will be posted on this website as it becomes available.