We are committed to helping students become responsible, self-directed, independent, intellectually curious, and compassionate life-long learners. We provide an environment that fosters a love for learning while valuing the uniqueness of each child.
The mission of Pinewood Community Elementary School is to provide a respectful learning environment where students, staff, parents and community collaborate to achieve high academic standards. Students will be challenged and motivated to learn and grow in an engaging environment that "expects the best" of everyone involved in the teaching, learning process.
Pinewood Community School will promote high academic standards by:
- providing an academically challenging curriculum, which acknowledges and supports individual needs.
- expecting students and staff to be self-motivated, responsible learners who are accountable for their actions.
- actively involving students, staff and parents in the learning process.
Pinewood Community School will maintain a respectful learning community by:
- welcoming students, staff, parents and the greater school community to participate in the educational process.
- working collaboratively to foster open communication among students, staff and parents.