There are a number of programs and applications integral to student learning at FRMS. Students access these accounts with a username, which is their unique student id. Each student has one assigned password for all of the following accounts.
How you will use each tech account:
- IXL: Math practice
- Naiku: Tests for all classes; integrated with Schoology.
- SchoolView/FeePay: grades/class schedule/transportation will no longer be available through SchoolView/FeePay as of the week of August 14, 2017.
- ParentVUE/FeePay: In August 2017, ParentVUE replaced SchoolView as the new system to check grades/class schedule/transportation information and to access FeePay. Information about creating a ParentVUE account was mailed to parents after August 11, 2017.
- Schoology: academic course management system for all students, includes class resources, information and assignments.
- AD/Collab: Access to computers, chromebooks and Collab(Collaboration Station). Collab is Google's Apps For Education for school district 196 (Google docs, sheets, slides, classroom). Students will create/complete most of their assignments through Collab.